calories in Activia Low Fat Yogurt 180 ml, It is a milk that contains a group of yeasts of Bifidus acterbagolaris that regulate the intestines, Which makes it one of the drinks that can be adopted when feeling constipated, or intestinal upset.
In the following report, Together, we will address, The most important of those calories that can be obtained from eating this milk, We will also learn about the nutritional components involved in its composition, So stay tuned.
Calories in Activia Low Fat Milk 180 ml
The calories in Activia low-fat milk are 72.16 calories in a 180 ml bottle. The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates with a size of 8.64 g, and protein of 5.4 g, As well as fat in the amount of 1.8 g.
The product also contains saturated fat in the amount of 1.08 g, and Sadodim by 88.2 mg, It also contains vitamin A in the amount of 2570 units, and calcium in the amount of 187.2 mg.
Ingredients for low-fat Activia yogurt
Activia yogurt contains Bifidus acterigolaris yeast
- Reconstituted skimmed cow’s milk
- Fresh full fat cow’s milk
- Yeasts Bifidus acterigolaris
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- 1% minimum fat
- 8.2% minimum for non-fat solids
Notes of Activia Low Fat Yogurt
- Activia low-fat yogurt is homogeneous and pasteurized milk
- Produced by Al-Safi – Danone Company Ltd. (Al-Kharj – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Shake well before use
- Store refrigerated at 4 – 5°C
Find out the calories in Village Laban