Calories in Activia Full Fat Milk 375ml, Yogurt is one of the most important drinks that are consumed periodically, It can be considered a healthy daily drink for consumption, It is not limited to a particular category, Where it is preferred to be eaten by young people, And adults together to maintain good bone health.
In the following report, we will address the most important calories in Activia Full Fat Milk 375 ml, as well as the nutritional ingredients from which it was prepared, So stay tuned.
Calories in Activia Full Fat Milk 375ml
The calories in Activia Whole Milk are 235 calories in a 375 ml package. The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 17.25 g, and protein of 11.25 g, and fat in the amount of 13.5 g, and saturated fat in the amount of 8.25 g, and trans fat 0.18 g.
The product also includes sodium in the amount of 187.5 mg, and calcium in the amount of 401 mg.
Calorie Ingredients in Activia Full Fat Milk
Activia yogurt contains Bifidus acterigolaris yeast
- Reconstituted skimmed cow’s milk
- Fresh full fat cow’s milk
- Yeasts Bifidus acterigolaris
- Fresh cream
- Vitamin D
- 3.4% minimum fat
- 8.2% minimum for non-fat solids
Reviews on Activia Yogurt Syrup
- Covering the natural person’s need for vitamin D 25.0% per day
- Activia low-fat yogurt is homogeneous and pasteurized milk
- Produced by Al-Safi – Danone Company Ltd. (Al-Kharj – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Shake well before use
- Store refrigerated at 4 – 5°C