calories in abu walad biscuits, It is a vanilla-flavored cream biscuit that can be found in any local supermarket. It enjoys a wide reputation within the Kingdom. Being that he has a great history of memories inside him.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Abu Walad biscuits. As well as what are the nutritional components included in its composition in detail, And can it be consumed in different diets or not? So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Abu Walad biscuits
- Wheat flour
- Non hydrogenated palm oil
- Skimmed milk powder
- Whey powder
- Corn Starch
- liquid glucose
- Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate E503, Sodium Bicarbonate (E500)
- Food Acid (Citric Acid E330)
- Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin E322)
- Flavors similar to natural (custard, vanilla, cream)
Calories in Abu Walad biscuits
The calories in Abu Walad biscuits, the size of one piece of 13.3 gm, are about 36.5 calories. Macros calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 5.17 gm, and fat by 1.5, and protein by 0.67 g.
There is also 0.75 g of saturated fat, The product does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol, But it does include sodium, at 22 mg.
The product also contains 0.07 g of dietary fiber. and total sugars of 2 g, and added sugar of 1.8 g
There are also some minerals, And vitamins in this product, including vitamin D by 0.25> mcg, and calcium by 2.5 mg, and iron by 0.25> mg, And potassium by 9.75 mg.
Notes on Abu Walad biscuits
- The aforementioned nutritional values are for Abu Walad Al-Saudi biscuits, and this is because there is a second type made in Yemen, and its nutritional values differ from those made in Saudi Arabia.
- The product contains gluten (from wheat), milk, soy, It may also contain traces of eggs. and nuts.
- keep in a cool place, and dry to protect it from damage, or change its taste.
From the previous nutritional details, we will find that this product can be consumed within the calorie system. While it cannot be consumed within the keto diet, or low carb for example, but anyway, It should be consumed within reason. So that it is not excessively eaten so that you do not become obese.
Get to know also
- Calories in oreo biscuits with cocoa cadbury dairy milk
- Calories in Cocoa Lovers
- Teashop biscuits with cream calories
- Calories in caramel digestive
- Calories in the original Oreo