Calories in a slice of cheddar cheese burger Pride, There is no doubt that cheese of all kinds is one of the most delicious foods that many people love to eat. And when it comes to burgers, It certainly cannot be eaten without cheddar cheese. So it should be talked about.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in a slice of cheddar cheese burger Pride, as well as the nutritional components and nutritional values that it contains.
Calories in a slice of cheddar cheese burger Pride
The calories in 1 slice of cheddar cheese burger from Pride are 64 calories, The percentage of fat per slice is 71.6%.
The calories in macros are distributed between carbohydrates of 1.82 gm, and fat 5.1 g, and protein 2.7 g, The product also contains saturated fat 2.48 g. And trans fats 0.04 g.
The product also includes dietary fiber in the amount of 2 g. and calcium 106.8 mg, and sodium 280 mg.
What is the cheddar cheese burger from Pride?
Cheddar cheese slice cooked modified with vegetable oil
Ingredients of cheddar cheese slices for the Pride burger
- Cheddar cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk (microbial rennet)
- Milk protein
- Whey powder
- Skim milk powder
- E331 (Emulsifying salts)
- E339 (Emulsifying salts)
- E450 (Emulsifying salts)
- E407 (installed)
- E415 (fixed)
- sorbic acid (preservative)
- E160E (colour)
- E160E (color)
- Fat content in dry matter 45% minimum
How to prepare a cheese sandwich, sliced cheddar cheeseburger Pride
- Cut two almonds in half with a bread knife
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese and desired vegetables
- Heat the meal with a bread warmer until you get the desired melting of the Pride cheese slice
Notes on the Pride Burger Cheddar Cheese Slice
- A slice of Pride’s Cheddar Cheese Burger is perfect for melting.
- Pride cheese produced by the United Food Industries Company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Al-Khobar, Under license from Lactalis International, Inc. France.
- For inquiries and contact: 00966138147440
Please share your opinions and suggestions with us through the comments, or you can contribute with us in publishing the food label via social media, You can also try it with orange jam if you like.