Calories in 5g juice, which is one of the most popular energy drinks in Saudi Arabia. It is consumed regularly.
In the next report, we will monitor for you the food label for the calories in the 5G drink and the most important nutritional components that make up this energy drink, Follow us to know it in detail
Calories in 5g juice
The calories in 5g juice in a quantity of 250 ml for the entire package are about 100 calories distributed as follows.
0% total fat, And carbohydrates 25 grams (8%) of the daily requirement. And about 0% protein, too. As well as the proportions of saturated fats, cholesterol is also 0%, dietary fiber 0%, The product does not contain any of these nutrients.
There is also sodium, at 142 mg. i.e. (6%) of the daily requirement, As for the amount of sugars within that quantity, it is 25 grams. The product includes 25 grams of added sugar, i.e. (50%) of the daily requirement.
Nutritional ingredients in 5g energy drink
Sparkling drink with sweetener contains the following.
- Carbonated water
- Sugar (82 g / liter)
- Juice concentrates 2% (grape and grapefruit)
- Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid E330, Sodium citrate (E331)
- Stabilizer (guar gum E412)
- natural extracts (green tea, ginseng and guarana)
- Nature Identical Flavors (Tutti Frutti and Caffeine)
- Colors (Sunset Yellow E110, riboflavin e101, Caramel E150 d)
- Sweetener (Sucralose i.e. 955-72 mg/l)
- The permissible intake of this product is 5 mg / kg of body weight per day.
- The product is not suitable for children under the age of three. where it may affect the activity, Focus children negatively.
- It is better to keep the product in a dry place. And cool to keep it from getting damaged.
These were the most prominent calories in the 5G drink and the nutritional values it contains. and you can consume it, But within the limits of what is allowed according to your diet, But I warn against overdoing it. The product contains a very high amount of sugar.