Thyme Merouj Manoucheh Calories, Manoushe is one of the most famous foods in the Levant. It is basically a baked pastry, thyme added, Sometimes eggs are added. And cheese alongside thyme.
In the following, we will discuss the most important calories in the Zaatar Murooj manoucheh in detail. We will also learn about what are the most important food ingredients from which this thyme manoushe was prepared, So stay tuned.
The food ingredients in Zaatar Merouj Manoucheh
- Wheat flour
- Milk Powder
- Emulsifier (Lactylate-2-Sodium Stearol E481) (Palm)
- Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid E300)
- Enzymes (amylase-xylan from microbial fermentation)
- Vegetable oil
Calorie thyme meadows platter
The price of Merouj Zaatar Manoucheh is in 65 gm. It is the full size mankoushe inside the package about 272 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between carbohydrates of 36 gm, and 12 g of fat, and 5g of protein.
There is also 6 g of saturated fat. The product does not contain any trans fats. But it does include polyunsaturated fats 2 g, and monounsaturated fats 4 g.
The product also contains cholesterol by 13 mg. and sodium by 239 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 3 g, and sugar in the amount of 5 g.
Notes on Zaatar Mourouj’s Manoucheh
- Zaatar Merouj Manoucheh is free of hydrogenated oils.
- The packaging in which the product is located can be used directly in the microwave to heat the product before eating it if you wish.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. and cool out of direct sunlight so that it does not deteriorate, or change its taste.
The product is not consumable in diets that aim to lose weight by reducing the amount of carbohydrates that are eaten within it. This is because it contains a high percentage of carbohydrates. such as keto diets, or lo-carp, However, the product can be consumed in calorie-specific systems, provided that the consumption of the product comes within your calorie allowance in general. As well as macro calories.
But in general, one should not over-consume Manoucheh Zaatar Merouj, and this is because excessive consumption of anything is not good. Excessive baking is generally unpopular. Because baked goods raise blood sugar quickly. And lead to obesity.