Bonny Calories Strawberry Milk is a long life milk that has been mixed with strawberry flavor in order to create a wonderful combination between the distinctive taste of milk, And wonderful strawberry flavour.
What is unique about this type of Bonny milk is that it is ready for consumption immediately. can be found anywhere, but on the other hand, As always, you must know the calories of each product we are talking about, So today we will talk to you about the calories of this special drink. And the most important ingredients that were prepared from it through its food label, So stay tuned.
Bonnie strawberry milk calories
The calories for this product are about 190.2 calories in a serving of 250 ml. which is the quantity in the package itself, Macros calories are distributed within that portion as follows: carbohydrates, It is the highest amount of 31 grams. Then protein comes in second place with 8 grams. Fat comes last, at 3.8 grams.
We note from the above that the product has a very high percentage of carbohydrates, So it is better not to overdo it. Because that may lead to obesity.
Bonnie Strawberry Milk
Freshly prepared cow’s milk with strawberry flavour. It is ready to drink at any time. As it does not require prior preparation
Nutritional ingredients in Bonnie Strawberry Milk
- 85% partially skimmed cow’s milk
- Diluted glucose syrup
- strawberry centre
- Nature identical strawberry flavour
- Thickener ( Carrageenan )
- Colorant E120
- 8.5% non-fat milk solids
- At least 1.5% milk fat
- The product is kept in a dry and cool place.
- Shake the product well before consumption.
- The product must be drunk cold for it to be fresh.
- The ingredients of the product are not dependent on any powdered milk. Only long life natural milk.
Get to know also
- Calories in banana milk
- Greek yogurt calories with mixed berries
- Peach yogurt lactate calories
- Strawberry yogurt lactate calories