Biryani spice mix calories from Al Walima Style It is a mixture of spices, vegetables, And some other food ingredients that will make it easier for you, Suditi, to prepare biryani without the need to exhaust yourself in preparing a lot of ingredients.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories of the biryani spice mix from Al Walima Style, In addition to the food ingredients from which this mixture was prepared, how to use it, And many other nutritional details related to this product.
The ingredients in the biryani spice mix from Al Walima Style
- Soybean oil
- Spices (ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, hot pepper, black pepper, cloves, cardamom)
- extract (nutmeg, chicken, earth mace)
How to use the biryani spice mix from Al Walima Style
- Put 750 gm of chicken pieces, Or meat with spicy biryani mix from Al Walima Style in a pot, Then my heart a little.
- Then pour 125 ml of boiling water. That’s about 4 1/2 cups of mix, Leave it until it matures.
- Add 750g of soaked rice. That’s about 3 cups, then add salt to taste.
- When the mixture boils, reduce the heat to a minimum. Cook the rice for 20 to 25 minutes.
- To serve, decorate the dish with white rice. fried onions, coriander, raisins, And nuts.
Biryani spice mix calories from Al Walima Style
The calories of the biryani spice mix from Al Walima Style, in an amount of 50 gm, are about 97.4 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that portion of 50 gm between total fat 8.2 gm, and carbohydrates by 4.5 g, Plus 1.4g of protein.
This biryani spice mix contains 1.3 gm of saturated fat, and trans fat by 0.1 g, The product does not contain any amount of cholesterol.
On the other hand Contains Sodium 735 mg. and dietary fiber in the amount of 2.5 g, There are total sugars of 2 g, The product does not contain any added sugar.
There is also a percentage of calcium in that mixture, equivalent to 2% of the daily intake that the body needs, Where the amount in that share is about 16.5 mg, This spice mix also contains 1.2 mg of iron. And potassium by 146.5 mg, equivalent to 7% of the daily requirement.
Notes on the mix of biryani spices from Al Walima Style
- allergy alert, Product may contain soy, milk, That is why the product should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- Keep the biryani spice mix in a cool place. And dry out of direct sunlight.
- The product is placed in the refrigerator after opening. It should be used within 7 days of opening it.