Calories in Soft Tuna for Sandwiches Bhutan, In general, tuna is considered one of the dietary foods that can be eaten in almost any diet aimed at losing weight. Being low in carbs and high in fat.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Bhutan tuna in water, We will also learn about the most important nutritional ingredients in it, and nutritional values that provide the body, So stay tuned.
Calories in Bhutan tuna in water
If you are looking for a protein bomb, completely free of carbohydrates and low in fat, Bhutan tuna in water is the right choice for you, as the large package contains 48 gm of protein. Proteins make up 88.5% of total calories, fats 11.5%, and carbohydrates 0%.
Bhutan tuna in water also contains 217.4 calories in the large package of 185 grams. And 111 mg of cholesterol and 666 mg of sodium.
Notes on Bhutan tuna in water
- Water and salt tuna is high in protein, which makes it a suitable option for keto dieters , but not suitable for kidney patients.
- contain a high amount of sodium, Where it covers the upper limit of the individual’s natural need for sodium by 28%, and for patients with kidney disease and blood pressure, it reaches 37%.
- It contains a high amount of cholesterol, covering the upper limit of cholesterol for a normal person by 37%.
- Low in fat because it is preserved in water and salt.
- Manufactured in Thailand and packaged for Mitsui & Co., Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan.
Food products on our site contain more protein
- Soft tuna for sandwiches
- a piece of tuna
- Milk Protein Nada Plain
- Calories in chicken strips
- Halwani chicken strips
- Aloha Tuna
- Green Farms tuna
For a complete healthy meal, eat it with countryside bread