Betty Crocker strawberry cake does it contain artificial colors? Do not be fooled by the marketing phrase “No Artificial Colors” written on the packaging of Betty Crocker cake mix with strawberries, because even if it is devoid of artificial colors, It contains artificial flavor!!
Yes, it is true that Betty Crocker Strawberry Cake Mix contains artificial strawberry flavor and it is mentioned in the nutritional ingredients next to the box, but in small print.
These marketing phrases are enough to make us buy the product without looking at the nutritional ingredients and the food label.
So, my dieter friends, I advise you to read the food ingredients before buying any food product and to make sure that it is free from artificial colors and flavors.
Below, we will take you on an educational tour, in which we will analyze the most important calories in Betty Crocker strawberry cake, as well as the detailed nutritional ingredients from which this cake was prepared.
Calories in Betty Crocker strawberry cake
The calories of Betty Crocker Cake with strawberries in every 71.4 gm are approximately 227 calories, The calories are distributed between carbohydrates 29 gm, and 3 g protein, and fat 11 g, And there is saturated fat 1.9 g.
The product also contains cholesterol 53 mg. and sodium 250 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.4 g, and sugar 18 g.
Ingredients for Betty Crocker Cake
- Wheat flour
- E500 ii sodium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- Sodium Aluminum Phosphate E541 (Lifting Agent)
- Corn starch
- Folic acid
- Vegetable fat (palm fat)
- vegetable fat (sunflower oil)
- Propane 1,2 Diol Esters of Fatty Acids E477 (Emulsion – Palm Oil)
- Mono and diglycerides of fatty acids E471 (emulsion – rapeseed oil and palm oil)
- Escorbyl Palmitate E304 (Antioxidant)
- Calcium phosphate E 341 (lifting agent)
- Modified corn starch
- Beetroot powder E162 (coloring agent)
- Artificial strawberry flavor
- E330 acidity regulator
- E415 xanthan gum (stabilizer)
How to make Betty Crocker strawberry cake
You will need it before you start
- Betty Crocker cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 68 ml vegetable oil
- 150 ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the mold with butter, then sprinkle a little flour.
- Mix cake mix, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl on slow speed until sticky and moist then mix on medium speed for 2 minutes and pour into pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the mould. Then it is completely fried on a metal wire plate
Instructions for Betty Crocker Strawberry Cake Mix Mix
- The calories and nutritional macros listed are for one 71.4 gram piece of cake after baking and baking.
- Store Betty Crocker Strawberry Cake Mix in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Country of origin: The United Arab Emirates.
- Manufactured by Civil Products Limited in Al Quoz Industrial Area – Dubai.
Learn about the macros and calories in other types of cake
- Chocolate Betty Crocker Cookies
- Vanilla Betty Crocker Cake
- Dark chocolate cake
- Pillsbury Strawberry Cake
- Chocolate Lusine Cupcake
- Cake Bar Seven Days
- Sabaho cake
- Banana Walnut Muffin