Betty Crocker always surprises us with her delightful mixtures of cakes and tarts of all kinds. On the other hand, it shocks us with some unpopular ingredients that you cover with marketing phrases.
Where marketing phrases make us buy the product without looking at the nutritional ingredients and the food label.
So, my dieter friends, I advise you to read the food ingredients before buying any food product and to make sure that it is free from artificial colors and flavors.
Although the concerned authorities reject these practices, some industrial ingredients are allowed in food in specific proportions.
As the Betty Crocker dark chocolate cake contains artificial vanilla flavor, It also contains hydrogenated fats.
In the end, this is your decision, and these are your bodies and souls. And now we leave you with the food card.
Notes on Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Cake
- Its cost is lower compared to sweet shops. As one piece of cake after baking costs about 1 to 1.5 riyals (depending on the cost of eggs and oil used).
- Contains hydrogenated fat and artificial vanilla flavor.
- Not suitable for those who are allergic to these materials: eggs, gluten, lactose and soy.
- It contains moderate to low levels of sodium and cholesterol.
- The calories and nutritional macros listed are for one 78.4 gram piece of cake after baking and baking.
- Store Betty Crocker Strawberry Cake Mix in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Country of origin: The United Arab Emirates.
- Manufactured by Civil Products Limited in Al Quoz Industrial Area – Dubai.
Find out the calories in cake
- Betty Crocker strawberry cake
- Chocolate Betty Crocker Cookies
- Pillsbury Strawberry Cake
- White Betty Crocker Cake
- Chocolate Lusine Cupcake
- Cake Bar Seven Days
- Sabaho cake
- Banana Walnut Muffin