calories in baja popcorn, Popcorn is one of the snacks that can be consumed naturally in many diets that aim to lose weight. Especially the diets that do not limit the amount of carbohydrate consumption in the Calito diet, or lo-carp, For example, it can be consumed as part of a calorie diet.
In any case, In the following report, we will monitor in detail the most important calories in Baja popcorn, As well as the nutritional values it contains.
Baja popcorn calories
Calories in Baja popcorn are 134 calories in 28 gm, Most of its calories are from carbohydrates, 80.6%.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 27 gm, and 3 g protein, and fat 1.5 g, There is 0.5g of saturated fat.
The product also contains sodium 10 mg. 7 g of dietary fiber. and sugar of 1 gm, and iron 1 g.
28 gm of popcorn
How to prepare popcorn
Heat the pot or pot and put butter or any other oil
Wait until the pot heats up and then add the popcorn
Cover the pot and wait for 3 minutes or until you don’t hear popcorn pop for 3 seconds
Notes on Baja popcorn
- This type of popcorn is full of fiber. It covers your daily need by 29%, and it is also an excellent choice because it covers your daily need for iron by 6%. It also covers the need of a pregnant woman for iron by 3.7%.
- Of course, with all these benefits and benefits, this ingredient must be included in your daily food schedule or as a snack between your meals.
- Baja popcorn is kept in a cool dry place.
- Baja popcorn is produced in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Find out the calories in Baja
Other types of popcorn
Find out about the calories in other types of snacks
- Hero potatoes with salt and vinegar
- Doritos Balnacho
- Marami Potato
- Doritos Blue
- Fried cornflakes crunchs
- Pringles Ketchup
- Tsali Ketchup
- Hot Tasali
- Yellow Cuevers Fries With Cheese
- Pringles Green
- Marami Ketchup
- Hot fire goals
- Liz is hot fire
- Cheetos hot fire
Or you can check out our calorie guide in Snacks.