Almarai Triangle Cheese is similar to cheese cooked with vegetable oil, it comes in the shape of a triangle and is creamy and can be spread easily, And it can be kept outside the refrigerator in an atmosphere free from moisture for a whole year thanks to the preservatives in the cheese, This type of cheese is not considered real cheese, such as kashkaval, halloumi and mozzarella cheese.
So what is this type of cheese and what are the components of Almarai cheese are triangles? What are the nutritional values in it? In order to answer these questions, let’s get to know the nutritional facts through the following nutritional card.
Calories in Almarai Triangles Cheese
The calories in Almarai Triangles cheese are 44 calories in one triangle, and fats make up the highest percentage of calories 83.5%, followed by proteins 13.3%, then carbohydrates, which are the lowest by 3.1%.
Almarai Triangles Cheese Ingredients
- Milk solids
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Creamy milk
- Natural cheddar cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk + salt + farm starter + microbial rennet)
- E452 i (mineral salts)
- E 339 iii (mineral salts)
- E450 III (mineral salts)
- E450 i (mineral salts)
- E339 ii sodium phosphate (mineral salts)
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose E466 (stabilizer)
- E410 Carob Gum (Fixative)
- E407 Carrageenan stabilizer (stabilizer)
- Vitamin A
- E330 acidity regulator
- Vitamin D3
- E 202 is a preservative of potassium sorbate
- Vitamin E.
- 55% minimum fat content in dry matter
- At least 17.5% non-fat solids
Notes on pasture triangles cheese
- Store between 2 ° C to 25 ° C
- Keep refrigerated after opening at 5 ° C
- Almarai Company production, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Through the previous nutritional card, we knew that the calories in Almarai’s triangles cheese are 44 calories in one triangle, and fats make up the highest percentage of calories 83.5%, followed by proteins 13.3%, then carbohydrates, which are the lowest by 3.1%.