Almarai lemonade and mint juice syrup with complex pulp 300 ml, When lemon and mint are combined, You will definitely get a great drink, And refreshing that can be consumed in the atmosphere of summer neighbor stifling And you will immediately feel refreshed.
Almarai brand presented this charming blend of lemon juice, And mint in a 300 ml bottle is easy to eat at any time, Anywhere, And you can easily find them in any supermarket.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in lemon juice and mint syrup with complex pulp 300 ml, We will also learn about the most important nutritional values found in this drink, and the ingredients from which it was prepared.
Almarai Lemonade Mint Juice Syrup with Compound Pulp 300 ml
The calories in Almarai lemonade and mint juice syrup with complex pulp 300 ml about 110 calories are all carbohydrates and sugars, Where the product contains carbohydrates estimated at 27.6 g, and sugar in the amount of 26.7 g, The product does not contain any amount of fat, Or protein.
On the flip side, The product includes an estimated amount of vitamin C at 33 mg. Thus, the product is poor in nutritional values, and no protein, It is an important component of any diet aimed at losing weight as it helps to satiety.
Almarai ingredients Lemon-mint juice syrup with compound pulp
Almarai lemon-mint juice syrup with complex pulp prepared from natural fruit, It may contain natural fruit pieces in addition to seeds
- 10% lemon juice concentrate with pulp
- Pure water
- E440 (Stabilized Materials)
- E418 (Stabilizers)
- Citric acid (acidity regulator)
- Natural Fruit Sweetener (Deionized Apple/Pineapple/Jujube Concentrate)
- E331 (Antioxidant)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- E202 (preservative)
- Natural and identical flavor (lemon and mint)
Reviews on lemon and mint syrup from pasture
- Fruit concentration 10%
- Shake Almarai lemon juice and mint syrup well before use
- May contain natural sediment
- Good source of vitamin C
- Refrigerated (5°C or below)
- It was made from the finest types of lemons from its native Spain.
- Produced by Almarai Company