Almarai cooking cream light how many calories? Cooking cream is used to prepare many different cooking meals, as it prepares various types of sauces for various foods, such as pasta with bechamel, and other recipes.
The following is a detailed explanation of Almarai Light cooking cream, Where we will learn about its nutritional components, So are its calories.
Almarai cooking cream light how many calories
Almarai cooking cream contains 14.36 calories in a quantity of 10 ml, and most of the calories are from fat by 75.2% , the percentage of carbohydrates is 16.2%, and the percentage of protein is 7.2%
The calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 0.58 gm, and 0.26 g protein, and fat 1.2 g, There is 0.816 g of saturated fat, and cholesterol 5 mg, and sodium 4.5 mg.
The product also includes a group of vitamins and minerals, including: vitamin D by 5.5 units, and vitamin A by 35 units, There is calcium 9 mg.
Almarai Light Cooking Cream
10 ml of Almarai low-fat cooking cream
Almarai cooking cream ingredients
- Fresh cow’s milk
- Fresh cream
- Originated rate (E1442)
- E460 microcrystalline cellulose
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose E466
- Emulsion (E471)
- E415 Xantene Gum (Stabilizer)
Ready to cook without adding water and powder
Instructions and notes on Almarai Light Cooking Cream
- The percentage of fat in the cream is 12%.
- High heat treatment and homogeneous.
- Light cream made from 100% fresh cow’s milk.
- Keep Almarai cooking cream refrigerated (below 5°C) and do not freeze.
- Cooking cream should be kept refrigerated after opening and consumed within 3 days of opening.
- You do not need to add water or powder.
- Cooking Light Cream is 60% less fat than regular Cooking Cream from Almarai.
- Light Cooking Cream produced by Almarai Company. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.