Al Alali Fusilli Pasta Calories, It is produced by the Italian company Pastaficio Fabinelli. And these noodles come in different colors, But those colors are 100% natural. where both spinach was used, and tomatoes to take over, Therefore, there are no side effects from its consumption.
In our report for today, we will fully analyze with you all the nutritional information for this product. Where we will learn together about what are the most important calories of fusilli pasta from al alali, We will also learn about its nutritional components, and how to prepare it, And other nutritional information related to this pasta.
The nutritional ingredients in al alali fusilli pasta
- 100% durum wheat semolina (semolina)
- 2% dry spinach
- 2% dried tomatoes
How to prepare fusilli pasta from al alali
- Empty contents of al alali Fusilli Pasta into 4.5 liters of boiling water.
- Add one tablespoon of salt.
- let it boil for 8 minutes, Or until the required degree of softness is reached with the need to stir the contents from time to time. and the other.
- Add the contents of the water, Serve hot with your favorite sauce from Al Alali Pasta Sauces.
Al Alali Fusilli Pasta Calories
The calories of Al Alali Fusilli Pasta, in a quantity of 100 gm, are about 351.3 calories, And when it comes to the macro calories within that amount, They are distributed as follows. total total fat 1.70 g, There is a large amount of carbohydrates within that serving, estimated at 72 gm. In addition to a decent amount of protein estimated at 12g.
On the flip side, In this serving of fusilli pasta, you can find 0.40 gm of saturated fat, There are total sugars of 2.80 g, There is also dietary fiber in the amount of 3 g, Plus 8 mg sodium.
Notes on fusilli pasta from al alali
- al alali Fusilli Pasta contains gluten, therefore, It is not suitable for consumption if you are allergic to gluten.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. cool, out of direct sunlight, and excessive temperatures.
Get to know also
- Calories in farfalle pasta
- Vegetable pasta calories
- How much does it cost in pasta with shrimp
- Barilla Pasta Detalini Rigatti
- Calories in fried lasagna