al alali Corn Starch How many calories, It is corn flour that has many diverse uses. Where it can be used in the preparation of sauces, sauces, This is to make its texture somewhat heavy. Also, desserts can be prepared with it, such as pudding, rice pudding, cream, And many other varieties that want to weight their strength.
Below, we will fully detail al alali corn starch, how many calories. In addition to knowing its calories, we will also learn about all the other nutritional details of this product.
Nutritional ingredients in al alali Corn Starch
- Corn Starch
How to use al alali Corn Starch
Use cornstarch for baby food
- Heat 250 ml of milk until boiling. Then add sugar to taste.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of al alali Cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water until the consistency becomes homogeneous.
- Boil the milk for 2 to 3 minutes until it becomes thick.
Use cornstarch to prepare gravy and sauces
- Mix 1 tablespoon of al alali Cornstarch with 25 ml of cold water until the consistency becomes homogeneous.
- Gradually add the mixture to the broth, Or the sauce until it is fully homogeneous, while continuing to stir.
- Boil the mixture for one minute until the consistency becomes thick.
al alali corn starch how many calories
The calories in al alali Corn Starch in a serving amount equal to 12 gm, which is equivalent to 1 tablespoon, is about 44 calories, As for the macro calories within that quantity, that portion does not contain any total fats. or saturated, It also does not contain any proteins. But it contains carbohydrates in the amount of 11 g.
On the other hand, that amount of corn starch contains the equivalent of 4 mg of sodium. It’s a very small amount that you don’t need to be afraid of.
This one The cornstarch product from Al Alali is poor in dietary fiber. As it does not contain any percentage of dietary fiber in it, It also does not contain any total sugars. or added sugar.
Notes on al alali corn starch
- One tablespoon of cornstarch yields the same consistency as two tablespoons of flour.
- The product contains sulfur dioxide.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. And away from direct sunlight.